Frequently Asked Questions
How to choose makeup brush
- The best choice for brush is natural hair, because the natural brush texture soft and natural, flexible, and skin contact feel very comfortable, and easy to stick to the powder, natural color. The synthetic brush is slippery, but the powder is not easy to brush evenly.
- Brush to be soft and smooth, compact structure, and the hair is not easy to fall off, easy to use grip.
- Select the natural brush can feel the flexibility by your hand, can also brush directly on the desktop, the ideal hair will be a circular distribution and no gap.
- The method to distinguish the authenticity of bristles: the hot wind blowing hair, keep the original hair for the hair, hair curl is man-made fiber.
How to clean makeup brush
- Can choose a special brush cleaning agent, or the nature of the election of mild lotion, such as baby shampoo. When using a cleaning cream, push 5 coin-sized cleaning cream to the moist makeup brush, gently rub, and then rinse with cold water.
- Do not reverse wool cleaning.
- After washing, use a tissue paper or a cotton pad to gently press and let the water drain, but remember not to twist the bristles, otherwise it will damage the bristles, will also loose the structure of hair, resulting in hair removal.
- After washing, you can hang the makeup brush and let the hair dry down.
- To naturally dry, can not use the hair dryer to dry, or on the sun under the sun, otherwise it may hurt the bristles.
How to Apply Highlighter
1. Start by applying a foundation and a concealer: Applying foundation and concealer will help to ensure a more even canvas for your highlighter and other makeup.
2. Apply highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones: Take a blush brush and use it to apply a bit of highlighter from your temples to the tops of your cheekbone in a C-shape curve.
3. Dab a little highlighter on the tip of your nose: Get a bit of highlighter onto your fingertip and then dab it onto the tip of your nose.
4. Brush some highlighter down the center of your forehead: To accentuate the center of your forehead, you can sweep some highlighter down the center of your forehead towards the bridge of your nose.
How to Apply Fake Eyelashes
Here is a method for properly applying moisturizer to the face.
1. Wash your hands to help reduce bacteria and contaminates that can get into your product. Clean hands can also limit the spread of said bacteria and pathogens on the skin.
2. Take a quarter-sized amount of cream and warm it in the hands. Spread it over the palms about two to three times. This helps give an even application when you put your hands to the face.
3. Start at the cheeks before spreading cream to the forehead, chin and neck.
4. Yeah, don't forget the neck.
5. Remember to keep it light-handed and move in upward strokes. Be even gentler around the eye area.
6. Twice a day every day, wash and moisturize the face.
FOOD FOR A HEALTHIER SKIN: Hydrate, Cleanse and Tone
1. Water: I drink a lot of water, sometimes exceeding the 64 oz. per day expectation. Water does a body and a face good by helping to flush out toxins and deliver oxygen to cells.
2. Cleanse: Even at my darkest hour, no matter what time I get home, I always remove every stitch of makeup before bed. I use a cream cleanser because my skin is dry and a gentle exfoliator. Get the grime out!
3. Tone: I've been guilty of skipping this important step, but I'm getting better at it. I apply it gently after washing my face with a cotton round. It instantly helps to give my skin a boost and who doesn't want that?
4. Serum: It aids in replenishing and improving the appearance of your skin and helps to give it a well-deserved glow. I use one before I apply my moisturizer. For night I use an overnight oil serum and find that I wake up to radiant skin.