How to Apply Highlighter
1. Start by applying a foundation and a concealer: Applying foundation and concealer will help to ensure a more even canvas for your highlighter and other makeup.
2. Apply highlighter to the tops of your cheekbones: Take a blush brush and use it to apply a bit of highlighter from your temples to the tops of your cheekbone in a C-shape curve.
3. Dab a little highlighter on the tip of your nose: Get a bit of highlighter onto your fingertip and then dab it onto the tip of your nose.
4. Brush some highlighter down the center of your forehead: To accentuate the center of your forehead, you can sweep some highlighter down the center of your forehead towards the bridge of your nose.
How to Apply Fake Eyelashes
Here is a method for properly applying moisturizer to the face.
1. Wash your hands to help reduce bacteria and contaminates that can get into your product. Clean hands can also limit the spread of said bacteria and pathogens on the skin.
2. Take a quarter-sized amount of cream and warm it in the hands. Spread it over the palms about two to three times. This helps give an even application when you put your hands to the face.
3. Start at the cheeks before spreading cream to the forehead, chin and neck.
4. Yeah, don't forget the neck.
5. Remember to keep it light-handed and move in upward strokes. Be even gentler around the eye area.
6. Twice a day every day, wash and moisturize the face.
FOOD FOR A HEALTHIER SKIN: Hydrate, Cleanse and Tone
1. Water: I drink a lot of water, sometimes exceeding the 64 oz. per day expectation. Water does a body and a face good by helping to flush out toxins and deliver oxygen to cells.
2. Cleanse: Even at my darkest hour, no matter what time I get home, I always remove every stitch of makeup before bed. I use a cream cleanser because my skin is dry and a gentle exfoliator. Get the grime out!
3. Tone: I've been guilty of skipping this important step, but I'm getting better at it. I apply it gently after washing my face with a cotton round. It instantly helps to give my skin a boost and who doesn't want that?
4. Serum: It aids in replenishing and improving the appearance of your skin and helps to give it a well-deserved glow. I use one before I apply my moisturizer. For night I use an overnight oil serum and find that I wake up to radiant skin.